Huey Cobra Gunship
posted by Linda at 1:03 PM
Awesome Jonathan! I think pretty soon Legoland will ask your parents if they can hire you as a Consultant. With your qualifications, you should hold out for a family pass and all expenses.
By Publius, at January 11, 2005 at 9:20 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By Kim, at January 13, 2005 at 7:12 AM
Neato! I'll let my son know about your blog, Jonathan. Keep those creations coming! God bless you!
By Kim, at January 13, 2005 at 7:13 AM
Jonathan says, "Thanks, guys!"
By Linda, at January 17, 2005 at 5:47 PM
Post a Comment << Home
7-year-old Lego Brickmaster
4 Comments:
Awesome Jonathan! I think pretty soon Legoland will ask your parents if they can hire you as a Consultant. With your qualifications, you should hold out for a family pass and all expenses.
By
Publius, at January 11, 2005 at 9:20 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Kim, at January 13, 2005 at 7:12 AM
Neato! I'll let my son know about your blog, Jonathan. Keep those creations coming! God bless you!
By
Kim, at January 13, 2005 at 7:13 AM
Jonathan says, "Thanks, guys!"
By
Linda, at January 17, 2005 at 5:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home